100% Quebec Company
Coffee produced by the experts, at your fingertips
Coffee matters to you—the quality of the coffee you serve will stick with your clients. You need to ensure that your teams have what they need to serve exceptional coffee with every cup.
Why Choose Hortus?
Hortus is a streamlined collection of coffee blends that have been preselected for you. You can't go wrong, no matter your equipment. We created the collection with our partner to guarantee you the best prices.
Exclusive blends created from hand-picked coffee, harvested only at full ripeness to ensure sweeter, more complex flavours in each cup
Using indirect heat preserves the flavour of the coffee and prevents it from tasting sour
Consistent Quality at an Affordable Price
A selection of espresso coffee that has been perfected through regular testing
Coffee grown in the highlands at an altitude of 1,500 metres, without use of pesticides or insecticides
Hortus coffee is roasted and prepared at our partner's facility in Laval in the five days preceding its delivery to Mayrand Plus
Developed for Professional Machines
Ground or whole coffee beans packed in 1 kg hermetically sealed bags
The Hortus Product Line
- Balanced Espresso Coffee Beans 5 x 1000 g, 64469
- Strong Espresso Coffee Beans 5 x 908 g, 64465
- Balanced Ground Coffee 5 x 1000 g, 64470
- Espresso Balanced Ground Coffee 42 x 57 g, 64463
- Espresso Strong Ground Coffee 42 x 57 g, 64462
- Espresso Balanced Ground Coffee 42 x 45 g, 64492
- Espresso Strong Ground Coffee 42 x 45 g, 64493